Careers at MRX
We're always on the look out for talent. If you're an enthusiastic developer, or a hardcore sports fan, we'd love to hear from you.
MRX is currently seeking developers. For more information, consult this handy command line interface.
Intermediate or Senior Developer
MRX is seeking a Intermediate or Senior Developer to work within our development team to deliver a variety of applications. The right professional will have experience creating sophisticated, modern web sites from conception to production. All of our developers are passionate about learning new technology, tools and methods and the ideal candidate will be too.
MRX is a relatively new company; as such we need someone who is willing wear many hats as needed, needs little supervision, and is able to interact with a variety of people and personality types. Beyond programming, our Intermediate and Senior Developers are involved in scoping projects, mentoring and supervising Junior Developers, troubleshooting high performance systems in place, assisting in project management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field and/or related post graduate experience.
- Strong database skills.
- Experience with integrating back end web services using JSON, REST, SOAP, XML, etc.
- MRX develops using PHP and Python. Familiarity with both languages is required.
- MRX is a Linux shop; basic console skills are required.
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or GIT required.
- All applications should include a list of related projects completed or in development to date.
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com.